Feasibility studies for surface nanostructuring
Laser micromachining: Feasibility studies
The LLG offers consulting and feasibility studies in the field of laser micromachining, including trials, manufacturing of samples, or small series production.
• MEMS and microfluidic components
• Hole arrays
• Jet nozzles and micro channels
• Micro marking and diffractive marking
• Smoothing, roughening, functionalization of surfaces
• Micro optic components (micro lenses, masks, diffractive elements)
Only words with 2 or more characters are accepted
Max 200 chars total
Space is used to split words, "" can be used to search for a whole string (not indexed search then)
AND, OR and NOT are prefix words, overruling the default operator
+/|/- equals AND, OR and NOT as operators.
All search words are converted to lowercase.
Laser-Laboratorium Göttingen e.V. (LLG)
Head of the Department
Dr. Peter Simon
"Short Pulses / Nanostructures"
Contact person for
Nano Structure Technology:
Dr. Jürgen Ihlemann