Stability of (UV-)optics
- Laser-induced damage threshold (LIDT) (´1-on-1´, ´S-on-1´)
- Long-term irradiation
- Degradation tests
Single pulse (‘1-on-1’) and multiple pulse (‘S-on-1’) damage thresholds of coated and uncoated optical elements are measured according to ISO 11254 standard in an automated setup. The on site damage occurrence is detected with online video microscopy and subsequent digital image analysis.
The degradation behavior of optical components is evaluated under long-term irradiation with defined environmental parameters (e.g. inert gas atmosphere or vacuum, controlled temperature). Online monitoring of transmission / reflection allows the optical life time determination of the device.
Available light sources:
- High power excimer laser 351 nm, 248 nm, 193 nm, 157 nm
- Nd:YAG laser 1064 nm, 355 nm, 266 nm
- Pulse repetition rates up to 2 kHz
- Long-term irradiation up to 109 pulses
- flat-top cross-section on target surface
- Test samples: substrates, dielectric layers
Only words with 2 or more characters are accepted
Max 200 chars total
Space is used to split words, "" can be used to search for a whole string (not indexed search then)
AND, OR and NOT are prefix words, overruling the default operator
+/|/- equals AND, OR and NOT as operators.
All search words are converted to lowercase.